For many years Bryce has been a popular and affordable program for producing exciting pictures by imaginative digital artists all around the World. Bryce 7 gives you the ability to create even better scenes and realistic environments than than previous versions of Bryce. With the ‘Instancing Lab’ and the bridge to DAZ Studio, as well as many other enhanced features, Bryce 7 can provide you with the easy to use software you need to create unique and wonderous Worlds from your own imagination.
Features in this version include:
- Instancing Lab – Create copies of individual objects, or produce entire sets and create huge forests and rock gardens quickly and easily.
- Improved Light Lab – New distant, spotlight, parallel, cluster, dome and 3D fill lights are available along with settings for specularity and diffuse intensity. Also includes optimized true ambience, lens flare, and cast shadow intensity settings.
- Improved Sky Lab – Includes new controls over cloud settings and the ability to use the sky as a light source. Plus, add a specular map to your IBL, control shadow softness, background DOF, transparency controls, tone-map, and create and export your own HDR Images.
- Particle Emitter – Create animated particles from sphere objects with control over size, gravity, and max particles.
Bryce 7 also has improved Import/Export features. You can now import and export FBX and COLLADA date files, including the import of Google SketchUp models or Spore™ creatures.
Last, but not least, it’s now possible to create seamless productions of environments populated with human figures, animals and other characters imported from DAZ Studio.
I’ve added some videos below which give you a better idea of what you can achieve with this software. In some cases additional software is required to achieve the best results. You can find Bryce 7 Pro and other amazing modeling and rendering software at www.daz3d.com
Realistic terrain rendering
3D Bryce animation
* Visit https://www.crytek.com/cryengine